Neodymium Disc Magnet 15mm Dia x 1.5mm Thick, N35, 2 Kg Pull, Magnetized along Thickness
- This product is an Thin Disc/ Round Button shape Neodymium Magnet with Dimension 15 mm x 1.5 mm (Diameter x Thickness).
- Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family, and are the most permanent magnets in the world. They’re composed of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B), which makes them vulnerable to rust if they’re exposed to the elements.
- To protect the magnet from corrosion and to strengthen the brittle magnet material, the magnet is usually coated with nickel.
- The NORTH pole is on one circular face and the SOUTH pole is on the opposite face.
- Neodymium magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization. They will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped.
|Magnetic Face||15 mm Diameter|
|Magnetization Direction||Through the thickness|
|Vertical Pull (Kg)||2 approx|
|Slide Resistance (Kg)||0.4 Approx|
|Max Temp (°C)||80|
These magnets will have approximately 1700 Gauss on each face. Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 2kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness to the magnet. Each magnet can also support up to 0.45kgs in a shear position before beginning to slide down a steel surface under the same conditions. These magnets can be fixed in place using Araldite/Loctite and have a maximum operating temperature of 80 degrees C.