Neodymium Magnet 3mm Dia x 1.5mm Thick, N35, 0.1 Kg Pull, Magnetized through Thickness
- This product is an Disc shape Neodymium Magnet with Dimension 3 mm x 1.5 mm (Diameter x Thickness).
- Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family, and are the most permanent magnets in the world. They’re composed of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B), which makes them vulnerable to rust if they’re exposed to the elements.
- To protect the magnet from corrosion and to strengthen the brittle magnet material, the magnet is usually coated with nickel.
- The NORTH pole is on one circular face and the SOUTH pole is on the opposite face.
- Neodymium magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization. They will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped.
|Magnetic Face||3 mm Diameter|
|Magnetization Direction||Through the thickness|
|Vertical Pull (Kg)||0.1 approx|
|Slide Resistance (Kg)||0.02|
|Max Temp (°C)||80
Know more about Neodymium magnets here, FAQ on Neodymium Magnet
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!