Neodymium Disc Magnet 10mm Dia x 3mm Thick, N35 Grade, 1.5 Kg Pull
- This product is a Cylindrical Disc shape Neodymium Magnet with Dimension 10 mm x 3 mm (Diameter x Thickness).
- Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family, and are the most permanent magnets in the world. They’re composed of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B), which makes them vulnerable to rust if they’re exposed to the elements.
- To protect the magnet from corrosion and to strengthen the brittle magnet material, the magnet is usually coated with nickel.
- The NORTH pole is on one circular face and the SOUTH pole is on the opposite face.
- Neodymium magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization. They will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped.
|Magnetic Face||10 mm Diameter|
|Magnetization Direction||Through the thickness|
|Vertical Pull (Kg)||1.5 approx|
|Slide Resistance (Kg)||0.3|
|Performance (Gauss)||2800 approx|