Arduino UNO Plus - Arduino UNO R3 compatible
UNO PLUS is a development board compatible with the Arduino UNO R3, an improved & enhanced alternative solution for Arduino UNO R3.
Comparison chart of UNO PLUS Vs UNO R3：
|UNO PLUS||UNO R3||Remarks|
|Operating voltage||5V/3.3V||5V||Dual voltage level to support more shields|
|Reset||Lateral||Vertical||Lateral button is easier to use when connecting with shield|
|Bootloader switch||Yes||None||The board can be configured to run program immediately when power-up by the switch|
|USB connector||Micro USB||USB Type B||Micro connector is more commonly used, and shields won't be blocked anymore while connecting|
|DC jack||Low profile||Normal height||Shields won't be blocked anymore while connecting|
|Power output header||Yes||None||
Providing 5V/3.3V power output OR common-grounding with other boards
|3.3V power output||800mA Max||150mA Max||UNO PLUS features higher driving capability|
|Oscillator||Crystal oscillator||Ceramic resonator||Crystal oscillator is suit for applications where accurate clock reference is required|
|ADC channel||8||6||CFG used as ADC6 by configuration, and ADC7 from the Reserved PIN|
|Connecting with prototype breadboard||Supported||Not supported||Solder pads is provided for DIY interfaces to connecting with prototype breadboard|
|USB driver||Compatible with all main systems||Doesn't compatible with WIN7/WIN8 Express Edition||Driver will never failed to install thanks to the onboard FT232|
|Firmware fixing||Supported||Not supported||Firmware can be fixed by using the onboard FT232, no extra programmer is needed|
What's on the UNO PLUS
- 1. ATMEGA328P-AU
- 2. AMS1117-3.3 : 3.3V voltage regulator
- 3. NCP1117ST50T3G : 5V voltage regulator
- 4. FT232RL : USB to UART convertor
- 5. Arduino interface
- compatible with standard Arduino interface with two additional analog inputs A6 (config the CFG), A7
- solder pads provided, supports prototype breadboard
- 6. ICSP interface
- 7. MICRO USB connector : for uploading program OR serial port debugging
- 8. Power output header : 3.3V OR 5V, voltage level configured by the onboard power configuration switch, used as power output OR common-grounding with other boards
- 9. FT232 pins : for burning Bootloader into the microcontroller
- 10. DC input : 7V ~ 12V
- 11. Reset button
- 12. Power indicator
- 13. Serial port Rx/Tx indicator
- 14. User LED
- 15. Power configuration switch : for configuring the operating voltage
- 16. Bootloader selection switch
- turn ON : the board will reset when power-up OR other USB devices were detected connecting to the PC
- turn OFF : the onboard program runs immediately when power-up, and the board will not reset when other USB devices were detected connecting to the PC
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!