GL865 QUAD V3 - Quad-band GSM / GPRS Module - VQFN Package
The GL865-DUAL/QUAD V3 is the new generation module in GL865 family. It is based on the latest Intel 2G chipset, protecting our customers' design investments with a long-term availability solution. The new V3 variant features VQFN packaging in lieu of LCC castellation of the original GL865, maintaining full pad-level compatibility and thereby providing a soft transition replacement to the highly popular and widely deployed GL865- DUAL/QUAD.
It is highly recommended for new designs requiring global 2G coverage and 3G scalability in a sleek and robust QFN package, which implies easy integration and low impact on final application costs. Ease of production and small foot print makes it the ideal solution for applications in security alarms, automated meter reading, and POS terminals. The GL865-DUAL/QUAD V3 operates with 1.8V GPIOs versus its predecessor's 2.8V, minimizing power consumption and making it even more ideally suited for battery powered and wearable device applications
- GL865-QUAD V3: Quad-band GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- GSM/GPRS protocol stack 3GPP Release 4 compliant
- Output power - Class 4 (2W) @ 900 MHz - Class 1 (1W) @ 1800 MHz
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP 27.005, 27.007 and Telit custom AT commands
- Control via Remote AT commands
- Power consumption (typical values) - Power off: 2 uA - Idle: 0.8 mA @ DRX=9
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP 27.010
- SIM Application Toolkit 3GPP TS 51.014
- SIM Access Profile
- Extended Supply voltage range: 3.10 – 4.50 V DC (3.8 V DC nominal)
- TCP/IP stack access via AT commands
- Sensitivity: ≤- 108 dBm (typ.) @ 850/900 MHz ≤- 107 dBm (typ.) @ 1800/1900 MHz
- DARP/SAIC support
- Enhanced Measurement Report support
- Dimensions: 24.4 x 24.4 x 2.6 mm
- Weight: 2.8 grams
- Storage and Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- RoHS compliant
- 8 I/O ports maximum
- Analog audio (balanced)
- Digital Voice Interface
- 2 A/D plus 1 D/A converters
- Buzzer output I
- ITU-T V.24 serial link through CMOS UART:
- - Baud rate from 300 to 115.200 bps -
- Autobauding up to 115.200 bps
- Fully type approved conforming with R&TTE directive
- FCC, IC, PTCRB, ANATEL (GL865-QUAD V3 only)
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!