Your search for a multipurpose power backup module for your embedded computing products ends here. This power backup module though designed for Raspberry Pi can be easily used with other embedded PCs as well. With a capacity of 3500mAh 18650 cells, this module can provide backup of up to 2 hours to your device. Backup time depends on cell capacity and peripherals connector to your Raspberry Pi. It is able to charge the batteries and provide power output at the same time from the external power supply Automatically switch over to batteries output if the external power supply is unavailable, keeps the system running without any trouble.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi but can be used with any embedded PC or electronic system which require stable 5V output.
- Work with all variants of Raspberry Pi
- I2C bus communication
- Monitoring the batteries voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real-time
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Works with standard 18650 Li-ion cells. Require 2 cells.
- 8.4V 2A charger included in the package.
- Stable 5V 2.5A output for uninterruptible power supply.
- Dimension : 56 × 85mm
- overcharge/discharge protection,
- overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, and reverse protection,
- Equalizing / Balanced charge feature, more safe and stable
- Battery reverse connection warning indicators ensure correct polarity.
You can just attach the UPS HAT on the 40PIN GPIO of Raspberry Pi or connect the i2c interface and to Raspberry Pi by wires. VCC should be connected to 3.3V
Open a terminal and run the following commands:
sudo apt-get install p7zip wget https://www.waveshare.com/w/upload/d/d9/UPS_HAT.7z 7zr x UPS_HAT.7z -r -o./UPS_HAT cd UPS_HAT python3 INA219.py
The terminal will print the IP address, battery voltage, current and the percentage of battery quantity, as well as the CPU, GPU and memory information after starting the server.
Package Includes :
- UPS HAT x1
- 8.4V battery charger x1
- 2×20PIN female header x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!