NUCLEO F401RE - mbed enabled evaluation board for STM32F401RET6 |Supports Arduino | ST Microelectronics
The Nucleo-F401RE board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with a high-performance STM32F401RET6 microcontroller.
The Arduino connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The Nucleo-F401RE board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer.
Each STM32 Nucleo board allows agile development with fine-tuning of both hardware and software on-the-fly at each prototyping stage. Investment in application shields is also protected as most shields can be used across various projects leveraging the scalability and diversity of the STM32 family.
- One high-performance STM32F401RET6 microcontroller with LQFP64 package
- ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with FPU at 84MHz
- 512 KBytes Flash
- 12bit ADC 2.4 Msps up to 10 channels
- Up to 10 timers
- Up to 3x I2C, 3x USARTs, 4x SPIs, SDIO
- USB 2.0 Full Speed with on-chip PHY
- 96bit unique ID
- Two types of extension resources
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- STMicroelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32F401RET6 I/Os
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- drag and drop Flash programming (USB disk drive)
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source (3.5 V, 5 V, 7 V - 12 V)
- Power management access point
- Three LEDs
- USB communication (LD1), user LED (LD2), power LED (LD3)
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different devices supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Comprehensive free STM32 software HAL library with a variety of software examples.