Raspberry Pi NFC HAT based on PN532 operating in the 13.56MHz frequency range. It supports three communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, and UART. NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless technology allows contactless point-to-point data communication between devices within a short distance of 10 cm. It is widely used in applications such as access control system, smart tickets, meal card, etc.
Based on the popular NFC controller PN532 with multi interface options, this HAT will easily enable NFC function for your Raspberry Pi.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard PN532 chip, supports various NFC/RFID cards like MIFARE/NTAG2xx, etc.
- Three interface options: I2C, SPI, and UART, configured via jumpers and switches
- Breakout control pins, for easily connecting with host boards like STM32/Arduino
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Python/C, STM32, Arduino)
Learn to Use this Product at - https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/PN532_NFC_HAT
- PN532 NFC HAT x1
- MIFARE Classic 1K Card x1
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!