(Preorder)ROC-RK3328-CC - Quad-Core ARM® Cortex-A53 64-bit processor - Mali-450 MP2 Quad-Core GPU - 1/2/4 GB DDR4 RAM
Stock expected by end of april, Taking pre orders now. Please contact us +91-7231066325 (Call/ Whatsapp) to book your order.
Firefly first ultra-small open-source main board, unique USB3.0 and DDR4 to make its performance faster and more stable. The ultra-affordable ROC-RK3328-CC is your first choice for exploring the programming world. The size of a credit card but contains a strong performance, the main board uses RK3328 quad-core A53x4 64-bit processor, built-in powerful GPU, running Android and Linux systems smoothly. Supports
- Quad-Core ARM® Cortex-A53 64-bit processor, with frequency up to 1.5GHz
- ARM Mali-450 MP2 Quad-Core GPU, supports OpenGL ES1.1/2.0, OpenVG1.1
- DDR4 RAM (1GB/2GB/4GB)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Host, 1 x USB 3.0 Host
- 10/100/1000Mb Ethernet
- 1 x IR Receiver Module, supports self-defined IR remote
- 40 pin expansion interface, contains GPIO, I2S, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM SPDIF, DEBUG
- HDMI 2.0 ( Type-A ), supports maximum [email protected] display
- TV out, CVBS display, in accordance with 480i, 576i standard
- I2S, supports 8 channels
- SPDIF, for audio output
- 4K VP9 and 4K 10bits H265 / H264 video decoding, up to 60fps
- 1080P multi-format video decoding(WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VP9, H.264, H.265)
- 1080P video coding, supports H.264/H.265
- Video postprocessor: de-interlacing, denoising, edge / detail / color optimization
- High-Speed eMMC extension interface
- MicroSD (TF) Card Slot
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!