Industrial RS232/RS485 to Ethernet Converter
The RS232/485 TO ETH is an industrial RS232/RS485 to Ethernet converter, which allows bi-directional transparent data transmission between RS232/RS485 and RJ45 port Ethernet, even at the same time, it can be configured via webpage.
Package Includes :
- RS232/485 TO ETH x1
- 5V power adapter (EU plug) x1
- Ethernet cable x1
- Male-to-Female serial cable x1
- Female-to-Female serial cable x1
- -M4 series 32-bit ARM processor with up to 120MHz frequency, fast speed, stable and reliable
- -10/100M Auto-MDI/MDIX ethernet interface, regardless of cross-over or straight-through cable
- -Both RS232 and RS485 interface, allows to work independently at the same time, without interfering each other
- -Configurable baudrate (600bps~230.4Kbps), supports five parity check options: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- -Multi indicators, for monitoring communicating and working status
- -Available working modes: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, UDP Client, HTTPD Client (supports GET and POST)
- -Supports Modbus, suit for industrial application
- -Supports Websocket, allows bi-directional transparent data transmission with RS232/RS485 port via webpage directly
- -Configurable via webpage, AT commands, serial protocol, and network protocol, provides configuration protocol which can be integrated to your own software
- -Supports customized heartbeat packets, make sure the connection is truthful, as well as for actively retrieving sensor data
- -Supports customized registration packets, auto passing the registered packet as identifier after the connection is established, so that different devices can be distinguished
- -Supports customized webpage, allows user to customize the module configuration page
- -Supports RFC2217-like protocol, be able to communicate with devices whose serial setting (baudrate, data bit, etc.) may change
- -KeepAlive mechanism, detects broken connection, auto re-connecting
- -Supports time-out reboot (no-data reboot), ensures a long-term stable connection, configurable reboot time
- -Supports DNS domain name resolution, configurable DNS server
- -Supports DHCP, auto-obtained IP or static IP
- -Firmware is upgradable via the network
- -Restore to factory settings via software and/or hardware
- -Comes with default MAC address, which is customizable
- -Provided software: module configuration software, TCP/UDP testing tool, VCOM virtual serial port software
- -Example code: host computer (socket ), VB, C++, Delphi, Android, iOS, etc
Connector: 4-pin RJ45
Communication rate: 10/100Mbps
Interface protection: 2KV electromagnetic isolation
Protocols: IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS, HTTPD Client, Websocket
TX cache: 16Kbyte
RX cache: 16Kbyte
RS485: screw terminal (A+, B-, GND)
RS232: DB9 male
Data bit: 5bit, 6bit, 7bit, 8bit
Stop bit: 1, 2
Parity bit: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
TX cache: 2Kbyte
RX cache: 2Kbyte
Hardware flow control: RTS/CTS
RS485: 2KV ESD protection, lightning-proof, anti-surge, over-current protection
RS485 pull up/down registers: 2.2KΩ
Power supply: 5.0~36.0V (5V recommended)
Operating current: 86.5mA (@5V)
Power consumption: <1W
Interface protection: reverse-proof, ESD protection, anti-surge
Operating temperature: -40~85°C
Storage temperature: -40~105°
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!