LM1881, Video Sync Separator, SOIC-8, Texas Instruments
The LM1881 Video sync separator extracts timing information including composite and vertical sync, burst/back porch timing, and odd/even field information from standard negative going sync NTSC, PAL PAL in this datasheet refers to European broadcast TV standard “Phase Alternating Line”, and not to Programmable Array Logic. and SECAM video signals with amplitude from 0.5V to 2V p-p. The integrated circuit is also capable of providing sync separation for non-standard, faster horizontal rate video signals. The vertical output is produced on the rising edge of the first serration in the vertical sync period. A default vertical output is produced after a time delay if the rising edge mentioned above does not occur within the externally set delay period, such as might be the case for a non-standard video signal.
- AC Coupled Composite Input Signal
- >10 kΩ Input Resistance
- <10 mA Power Supply Drain Current
- Composite Sync and Vertical Outputs
- Odd/Even Field Output
- Burst Gate/Back Porch Output
- Horizontal Scan Rates to 150 kHz
- Edge Triggered Vertical Output
- Default Triggered Vertical Output for Non-standard Video Signal (Video Games-Home Computers)
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!