HT12D - 212 Series of Decoders - Decoder for IR/ RF Remote Control Applications - DIP-18 - Holtek Semiconductor
The 212 decoders are a series of CMOS LSIs for remote control system applications. They are paired with Holtek's 212series of encoders (refer to the encoder/decoder cross reference table). For proper operation, a pair of encoder/decoder with the same number of addresses and data format should be chosen.
The decoders receive serial addresses and data from a programmed 212 series of encoders that are transmitted by a carrier using an RF or an IR transmission medium. They compare the serial input data three times continuously with their local addresses. If no error or unmatched codes are found, the input data codes are decoded and then transferred to the output pins. The VT pin also goes high to indicate a valid transmission.
The 212 series of decoders are capable of decoding informations that consist of N bits of address and 12-N bits of data.
- Operating voltage: 2.4V~12V
- Low power and high noise immunity CMOS technology
- Low standby current
- Capable of decoding 12 bits of information
- Binary address setting
- Receired codes are checked 3 times
- Address/Data number combination
- HT12D: 8 address bits and 4 data bits
- Built-in oscillator needs only 5% resistor
- Valid transmission indicator
- Easy interface with an RF or an infrared transmission medium
- Minimal external components
- Pair with Holtek's 212 series of encoders
- 18-pin DIP
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!