This is a high sensitivity digital ambient light sensor module based on TSL25911, features 600M:1 wide dynamic range, detects light intensity up to 88000Lux, controlled via I2C interface, low power consumption. It is capable of operating across various light environment.
- Adopts TSL25911FN, measures infrared plus visible light (wider range than TSL2561)
- Embedded ADC, direct light intensity signal output to I2C interface, less noise jamming
- High sensitivity up to 188uLux, wide dynamic range up to 600M:1
- Embedded infrared-responding photodiode, allows precise measuring even on strong infrared noise environment
- Provides interrupt output with programmable upper and lower thresholds
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Light sensor: TSL25911FN
- Communication interface: I2C (constant address: 0x29)
- Effective range: 0~88000Lux
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Dimensions: 27mm × 20mm
- Mounting hole size: 2.0mm
Development Resources : https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/TSL25911_Light_Sensor
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!