JetBot Professional Version ROS AI Kit Accessories, Dual Controllers AI Robot, Lidar Mapping, Vision Processing
This is a high-performance AI Jetbot for people who learn and develop the ROS system. It adopts the ROS system and two controllers: the microcontroller of Raspberry Pi RP2040 and the AI host controller of JETSON-NANO-DEV- KIT-A. As the expansion board integrates OLED, servo motor drive circuit, battery protection circuit, the audio output circuit and so on, you do not need to weld the circuit. It can be charged without unloading, so you do not need to remove the batteries repeatedly.
It features the built-in IMU posture sensor, and the DC encoder motor controls the rotating speed through PID, which can output wheel odometry data. In terms of the software, it is compatible with NVIDIA JetBot open source project program, supports AI deep learning, SLAM mapping and navigation, OpenCV visual processing, intelligent voice interaction, etc.
- Onboard 3 x 2600mah 18650 batteries, its voltage output is up to 12.6V with stronger motor power.
- Onboard S-8254AA + AO4407A lithium battery protection circuit, it can prevent overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent, and has short circuit protection.
- The onboard INA219 is convenient for real-time monitoring of battery voltage and charging current.
- With 0.91-inch 128 × 32 resolution OLED, it can display real-time data from the car, such as IP address, memory, battery power, etc.
- Featured MPU9250 IMU posture sensor, the direction of the robot can be accurately judged.
- With the coded DC gear motor, it supports PID debugging and outputs wheel odometry data.
- With Raspberry Pi RP2040 dual-core micro-controller, it has better real-time performance and higher accuracy in control.
- Adopting the ROS system and a series of visual software, it can be developed more.
- Support I2C slave mode control, it is fully compatible with NVIDIA JetBot open source project program without porting and is easy to achieve AI functions such as obstacle avoidance and autonomous line tracking.
JetBot ROS AI Robot NVIDIA Official Partner Product JetBot AI Kit Professional Version
Developed Based On ROS
ROS (Robot Operation System) is an open-source operating system that includes a collection of software libraries and tools for robot design. It provides the services expected of an operating system, including hardware abstraction, bottom layer device control, implementation of common functions, message transfering between processes, and package management. ROS simplifies robot design and is the mainstream robot software framework in the world
Support I2C Slave Mode Control
Completely Compatible With Original JetBot Demo
The Expansion Board Supports I2C Slave Mode Control Without Porting And Completely Compatible With NVIDIA JetBot Open-Source Project Program, Easily Realizing AI Functions Such As Obstacle Avoidance And Auto Line Tracking.
SLAM Lidar Mapping
Mapping With Odometer, IMU, Lidar, EKF, Etc.
Supports Gmapping, Hector, Karto, And Cartographer Mapping Algorithms
Highly Integrated Expansion Board