1.2MPa Stainless Steel Water Gas Air Pressure Transmitter Sensor
This is an 1.2MPa Stainless Steel Water Gas Air Pressure Transmitter Sensor. This sensor Mainly used to measure the level of water in a tank. The 1.2MPa Pressure Transmitter Sensor is made from High-Quality stainless steel material providing it with rigidity. The Pressure Transmitter Sensor comes with a standard thread size of G1/4 and can work in both air and water. The sensor gives a digital output in the range of 0.5V to 4.5V while operating at 5VDC. The sensor has stable performance characteristics with a long operation life.
- Stainless steel body
- Compact, Easy to Install
- High-Quality Hall Effect Sensor
- Adopt Precision Compensation Technology and Sensitive Components, Stable and Reliable.
- Complete Surge Voltage Protection Function
- 0.1% FS Small Output Error, Including Nonlinear, Hysteresis Error, and Repeatability.
- Working Voltage : 5.0 VDC
- Output Voltage : 0.5-4.5 VDC
- Working Current : <=10 mA
- Working Pressure Range : 0-1.2 MPa
- Working TEMP. Range : 0-85 Celsius Degree