- 10.1-inch IPS screen with 1024 × 600 resolution.
- 10-point capacitive touch control, tempered glass panel with the hardness up to 6H.
- When used with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie.
- When used as a computer monitor, it supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7.
- When used with Tinker Board 2, it supports Android / Debian.
- Ubuntu is supported when used with Jetson Nano.
- Support common game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX360 and Nintendo switch.
- Support various video input interfaces: HDMI, VGA and AV (CVBS).
- Support multi-language OSD menu (can be used for power control, adjusting brightness/contrast, etc.).
Working With Raspberry Pi 4
Working With Raspberry Pi 3B+
Working With Raspberry Pi Zero 2W
Working With AI Computer Jetson Nano
Working With Mini PC
1) up to 10-points touch, depending on the operating system. 2) up to 6H hardness toughened glass panel.