TDA2030 14 Watt hi-fi Audio Amplifier Chip - ORIGINAL
The TDA2030 is a monolithic integrated circuit in Pentawatt® package, intended for use as a low frequency class AB amplifier. Typically it provides 14W output power (d = 0.5%) at 14V/4Ω; at ± 14V or 28V, the guaranteed output power is 12W on a 4Ω load and 8W on a 8Ω. We guarantee of 100% Original Part.
- Very low external component required.
- High current output and high operating voltage.
- Low harmonic and crossover distortion.
- Built-in Over temperature protection.
- Short circuit protection between all pins.
- Safety Operating Area for output transistors.
Technical Datasheet (190.97 Kb)