12x12x7.3mm Tactile Push Button Switch
12x12x7.3 mm Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
- Through-hole design.
- Shaft Shape: Square
- High operating force (3.0N or 3.6N) suited to automotive equipment requirements
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Middle stroke (1.05mm)
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity.
- Operating Current : 50mA
- On/Off Function : Push to ON
- Switch Type : Momentary
- Mounting Type : Through-hole
- Contact Material : Aluminium alloy
- Contact Resistance : 50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance : 100MΩ
- Operating Temperature Range : -20°C to +70°C
- Operation Force : 2.55N
- Operation Stroke : 1.05mm
- Body Material : Plastic
- Mech. & Electrical Life : 300,000 Cycles
- Protection Grade : IP65
- Length (mm) : 12
- Width (mm) : 12
- Height (mm) : 7.3
- Weight (gm) : 2.5 (approx) (each)