150W 10-32V to 12-35V 6A DC-DC Step-Up Boost Converter Module
150W 10-32V to 12-35V 6A DC-DC Step-Up Boost Converter Module A high power DC - DC step up power supply module capable of supplying currents up to 5.5A. It has a wide input/output operating range of 10.5V to 32V input and 12V to 34V output. The module includes two large heat-sinks to help dissipate heat when used at its upper operating range. Output voltage is adjustable by a precision multi-turn potentiometer. Screw terminals provide convenient input and output connections. This module is based on the Texas Intsruments’ UC3844 Current Mode PWM Controller Chip.
- Input voltage :10-32V
- Output voltage: 12-35V (adjustable)
- Output Current: 10A (MAX)
- Input Current: 16A (MAX) (Enhance heat dissipation for more than 10A)
- Output power: natural cooling 100W (MAX), enhanced heat dissipation 150W (MAX)
- Easy to drive 65W/90W dual-core notebook.
- Use a 12V battery drive 19V, 3.42A notebook, the module temperature about 45°c
- Conversion efficiency: 94% (measured at Input 16V to output 19V 2.5A)
- Output Ripple: 2% (MAX) 20M-bandwidth
- Operating Temperature: Industrial -40°c to +85°c
- Full load temperature rise: 45°c
- No-load current: 25mA typical
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- short circuit protection : No
- DIY an output adjustable vehicle power supply, connect the 12V input, and output could be 14-35V (adjustable freely), However, the output voltage can not be less than the input voltage.
- Car laptop power supply: connected to 12V power supply, output voltage regulation as your notebook needed.
- Boost charger. You can use the 12V power supply to charge battery more than 12V, for example, 24V battery