Music Shield, VS1053B, Audio Play/ Record - MP3/WAV/MIDI/WMA/AAC
Music Shield is an Arduino expansion board for playing/recording audio, features onboard audio codec chip VS1053B and a TF card slot, supports common used audio formats.
- Arduino standard interfaces, compatible with Arduino boards like Arduino UNO, Leonardo, NUCLEO, XNUCLEO
- Supported formats : MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV/MIDI, etc.
- Onboard TF card slot, audio files in TF card can be played directly
- Onboard MIC for recording, with standard 3.5mm 4-segment headphone jack
- Onboard voltage level converter 74VHC125, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- One-key control, play music and adjust volume easily by the navigation key
- Features I2S and MIDI interface for functional expansion
Note : Limited by the transmission speed and memory shortage, Arduino boards like UNO and Leonardo can neither play WAV files, nor use the recording function. NUCLEO or Due are recommended.
More Development resources at Wiki
1x Music Shield
For any queries regarding this product, contact us at ask[at]rarecomponents[dot]com