264x176, 2.7inch E-Ink raw display
User Manual / Datasheet / Example Codes Etc.
This is an E-Ink raw display, 2.7inch, 264x176 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 70.42mm × 45.8mm × 0.98mm
- Display size: 57.29 × 38.19mm
- Dot pitch: 0.217 × 0.217
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display color: black, white
- Grey scale: 4
- Full refresh time: 6s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°