Electric Solenoid Water Air Valve Switch - 220V AC
A solenoid valve is an electromechanically operated valve. The valve is controlled by an electric current through a solenoid: in the case of a two-port valve the flow is switched on or off; in the case of a three-port valve, the outflow is switched between the two outlet ports. Multiple solenoid valves can be placed together on a manifold. Solenoid valves are the most frequently used control elements in fluidics. Their tasks are to shut off, release, dose, distribute or mix fluids. They are found in many application areas. Solenoids offer fast and safe switching, high reliability, long service life, good medium compatibility of the materials used, low control power and compact design.
- Precise and reliable.
- Compact and convenient.
- Easily installed and serviced
- The installation direction can be arbitrary Angle
- Pressure-regulating valve (steady flow valve) function similar to the water flow switch
- Not only can it provide a steady flow, but it also prevents the dry burning.
- Suitable for fluids like water, oil, air.
- Voltage : AC220V
- Current : 200mA
- Material : Alloy
- Media : Water
- Temperature of Media : Normal Temperature
- Category : Valves
- Operating Modes: normally closed