This is a 4-20mA to 5V Converter for Arduino Industrial Sensor Interface Board. 4-20mA to 5V Converter for Arduino Industrial Sensor Interface Board is primarily use to overcome from the process of circuit signal transmission, the voltage signal will increase with the transmission distance becomes weak, the use of current transmission can avoid the signal weakening. Current to Voltage Converter Module 0 / 4-20mA to 0-3.3V 5V 10V is used for the end of the current signal transmission, the signal into a voltage signal for single-chip detection. Current Input support 4-20Ma, 0-20mA, voltage output support 0-3.3V 0-5V 0-10V.
- Wide supply voltage range, the output has multiple voltage ranges
- Zero and range can be adjusted
- High stability, good linearity, industrial grade
- Current signal sampling resistor with high precision color ring resistance, high precision, temperature drift small, high power
- Current Input support 4-20Ma & 0-20mA
- voltage output support 0-3.3V 0-5V 0-10V