7inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, 800×480, TFT Wide Angle, MIPI DSI Interface
- 7inch TFT screen. 800x480 hardware resolution
- Capacitive touch panel, support 5-point touch
- Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+. Another adapter board is required for CM3/3+
- DSI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz.
- Supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali and WIN 10 IoT, driver-free.
- Support backlight adjusts by software.
- Connect the DSI interface of 7inch DSI LCD to the DSI interface of Raspberry Pi.
- For easy use, you can fix the Raspberry Pi on the backside of the 7inch DSI LCD with screws
1) Download image (Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali, or WIN 10 IOT) from the Raspberry Pi website. https://www.raspberrypi.org/software/
2) Download the compressed file to the PC, and unzip it to get the .img file.
3) Connect the TF card to the PC, use SDFormatter.exe software to format the TF card.
4) Open the Win32DiskImager.exe software, select the system image downloaded in step 2, and click‘Write’ to write the system image.
5) After the image has finished writing, save, and quit the TF card safely.
6) Power on the Raspberry Pi and wait for a few seconds until the LCD displays normally. And the touch function can also work after the system starts.