MSP-EXP430FR4133 LaunchPad development kit is the fastest and affordable solution in the ultra low power domain specifically for evaluation purposes. The evaluation module is well equipped with essential features like embedded FRAM, noted for its ultra low power consumption, high endurance and high speed write access.
MSP430 Board has got everything for development and evaluation purposes which include 10 Bit ADC support, LED, programmable buttons and a support of segmented LCD displaying the customizable features support of flexible software configurable pins. The onboard emulation for programming, debugging and energy measurement adds more advantage in handling the device smartly and effectively.
User get more flexibility by adding the booster pack support onto 20 pin dedicated for the same, this allows to expand the device supportability with features like graphical LCD, Wireless connectivity, environmental sensing and much more.
TI’s introduces the out-of-box features in the launchpad by incorporating the segmented LCD with two operating modes; stopwatch mode with frozen display runtime support and the second mode displays the temperature reading by using the on-chip temperature sensor.
- MSP430 ULP MSP430FR4133 MCU 16KB FRAM
- 16-bit RISC architecture up to 8-MHz FRAM access/ 16-MHz system clock speed
- 3 x timer blocks
- 10 channel 10-bit ADC
- 8 x 32 segment LCD driver with integrated charge pump and configurable pins
- EnergyTrace technology available for ultra-low-power debugging
- 20 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- Onboard eZ-FET emulation
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for user interaction
- Low-power alphanumeric segmented LCD