A203 is small, powerful, and priced for everyone. This means educators, students, and other enthusiasts can now easily create projects with fast and efficient AI using the entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA software stack.
- The Leetop A203 benefits from new cloud-native support across the entire Jetson platform line-up, making it easier to build, manage, and deploy AI at the edge.
- Pre-trained AI models from NVIDIA NGC together with the NVIDIA Transfer Learning The toolkit provide a faster path to trained and optimized AI networks.
- Containerized deployment to Jetson devices also allows flexible and seamless updates.
- NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK enables multi-modal AI application development for Leetop A203 with accelerated libraries supporting all major AI frameworks, as well as computer vision, computer graphics, multimedia, and more.
- Together with the latest NVIDIA tools for application development and optimization, JetPack ensures fast time to market and reduced development costs.
- Designed for ease of development and speed of deployment, Leetop is the most flexible and scalable platform to get to market and continuously update AI software over the lifetime of a product.
|Features||Carrier for NVIDIA Jetson XAVIER NX/Nano / ORIN NX|
|Ethernet||1x Gigabit Ethernet|
|M.2 KEY M||1x M.2 KEY M(NVMe SSD)|
|Camera||1x CSI Camera|
|M.2 KEY E PCIE||1x PCIE 2242 Size|
|USB||2x USB 3.0 Type-A (Integrated USB 3.0) ; 1x USB 3.0 0.5mm Pitch 20P ZIF ; 1x USB 2.0 15pin/1x USB Micro-AB|
|Power supply||+9V ~ +19V DC Input @ 3A|
|Dimensions||87 x 52 (in mm)|