The ATmega328 is a low power, CMOS 8-bit microcontrollers based on the AVR® enhanced RISC architecture. By executing instructions in a single clock cycle, the devices achieve CPU throughput approaching one million instructions per second (MIPS) per megahertz, allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
- High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller Family
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- Atmel® QTouch® library support
- Peripheral Features
- Special Microcontroller Features