A CDRH127 1.5μH Surface Mount Power Inductor is a 2-terminal passive device having a coil of wire wound wrapped around a core. A core may be magnetic metal or air to produce a high inductance in the wire. The terminals are pads on a surface mount component.
These SMD inductors are designed with a ferrite core which is securely mounted. These Magnetically shielded drum core inductors with a high power density and a high efficiency. These Inductors are surface mount and used for power applications.
- These are high power SMD inductors and superior to high saturation.
- Tape and Reel package.
- Operating Temperature : -300C~+1300C
- (Contain Heating Coil)Over 100M at 100VD.C. between coil and core.
- No dielectric breakdown at 100VD.C. for 1 minute between coil and core
- Power supply for VRT
- OA equipment
- Digital camera
- LCD television set notebook PC
- partable communication equipments
- DC/DC converters, etc.