CH343G is a USB bus adapter chip, which realizes USB to high-speed asynchronous serial port, and supports 115200bps and below communication. Automatic recognition and dynamic adaptation of baud rates provides a commonly used MODEM contact signal for extending asynchronous serial ports for computers, or Upgrade ordinary serial devices or MCUs directly to the USB bus.
- Full-speed USB device interface, compatible with USB V2.0.
- Built-in firmware, emulating standard serial ports, used to upgrade the original serial port peripherals, or add additional serial ports through USB.
- The serial port application under the Windows operating system on the computer side is fully compatible and does not need to be modified.
- Support installation-free operating system built-in CDC class drivers or multifunction high-rate VCP vendor drivers.
- Installation-free operating systems are supported with built-in CDC class drivers or multifunction high-rate VCP vendor drivers.
- Hardware full-duplex serial port, built-in independent transceiver buffer, support communication baud rate 50bps~6Mbps.
- Optional automatic recognition and dynamic adaptation of common communication baud rate of 115200bps and below.
- The serial port supports 5, 6, 7 or 8 data bits, and supports odd check, even check, blank, flag and no check.
- Supports commonly used MODEM contact signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR, CTS.
- Support CTS and RTS hardware automatic flow control.
- Support half-duplex, provide sending status TNOW support RS485 switching.
- Through the external level translator device, it supports RS232 interface.
- The USB terminal supports a 5V supply voltage and a 3.3V supply voltage.
- Serial port I/O independent power supply, support 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V power supply voltage.
- Built-in power-on reset, built-in clock, no external crystal oscillator.
- Unique ID (USB Serial Number) is built into the chip.
- Available in SOP16 and ESSOP10 and QFN16 lead-free packages for RoHS compatibility.