Ebyte E07-900M10S CC1101 855/925MHz 10dBm SPI Wireless Module
E07-900M10S is an independently developed 410-450MHz SMD wireless module based on the CC1101 chip produced by Texas Instruments (TI), using industrial-grade high-precision 26MHz crystal oscillator.
Due to the adoption of the already mature CC1101 chip as the core of the module, its stability has won unanimous praise from users, and there is no need to worry about compatibility. This module is mainly aimed at smart home, industry, scientific research and medical, and short-distance wireless communication equipment. It can provide extensive hardware support for data packet processing, data buffering, burst transmission, received signal strength indicator (RSSI), clear channel assessment (CCA), link quality indicator, and wireless wake-up (WOR).
Since the module is a pure RF transceiver module, you need to use the MCU driver or a dedicated SPI debuggingtool.
- The measured communication distance can reach 1500m
- Maximum transmission power of 10mW, software multi-level adjustable
- Support the license-free ISM 868MHz/915MHz band
- Support air date rate of 0.6k～500kbps
- Support multiple modulation modes (OOK、ASK、GFSK、2-FSK、4-FSK and MSK)
- Independent 64-byte RX FIFO and TX FIFO
- Support 2.5～3.6V power supply, power supply over 3.3 V can guarantee the best performance
- Industrial grade standard design, support -40 ~ 85 °C for working over a long time
- IPEX interface, which can be easily connected to external antenna
- Support RSSI (received signal strength indicator) and LQI (link quality indicator)
- It is connected to the MCU through a 4-wire SPI interface and provides 2 general-purpose digital output pins withprogrammable functions.
- Home security alarm and remote keyless entry
- Smart home and industrial sensors
- Wireless alarm security system
- Building automation solutions
- Wireless industrial-grade remote control
- Health care products
- Advanced Meter Reading Architecture(AMI)
- Automotive industry applications