ENC28J60 Ethernet Module - SPI Interface
The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module utilizes the Microchip ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of the network protocol requirements. The board connects directly to most microcontrollers with a standard SPI interface with a transfer speed of up to 20MHz.
This Ethernet Breakout-Module is simplest way to add LAN connectivity to your microcontroller based products and projects. ENC28J60 implements PHY and MAC layer to enable network communication for Microcontrollers.
ENC28J60 Datasheet (Microchip)
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Networks
- Integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- Supports One 10Base-T Port with Automatic Polarity Detection and Correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Automatic Programmable Retransmit on Collision
- Programmable Padding and CRC Generation
- Automatic Rejection of Erroneous Packets
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds Up to 20 MHz
- Chipboard ENC28J60/SS.
- On board 25MHZ crystal.
- On Board MagJack RJ45 Connector HR911105A.
- Interface libraries available for variety of platforms such as Arduino, AVR, STM32 etc.