ENC28J60 Ethernet Module - SPI Interface
The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module utilizes the Microchip ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of the network protocol requirements. The board connects directly to most microcontrollers with a standard SPI interface with a transfer speed of up to 20MHz.
This Ethernet Breakout-Module is simplest way to add LAN connectivity to your microcontroller based products and projects. ENC28J60 implements PHY and MAC layer to enable network communication for Microcontrollers.
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Networks
- Integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- Supports One 10Base-T Port with Automatic Polarity Detection and Correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Automatic Programmable Retransmit on Collision
- Programmable Padding and CRC Generation
- Automatic Rejection of Erroneous Packets
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds Up to 20 MHz
- Chipboard ENC28J60/SS.
- On board 25MHZ crystal.
- On Board MagJack RJ45 Connector HR911105A.
- Interface libraries available for variety of platforms such as Arduino, AVR, STM32 etc.
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!