The ESDA6V1U1RL is a monolithic voltage suppressor designed to protect components that are connected to data and transmission lines against ESD. It clamps the voltage just above the logic level supply for positive transients, and to a diode drop below ground for negative transients.
- 6 UNIDIRECTIONAL TRANSIL FUNCTIONS
- LOW LEAKAGE CURRENT: IR max. < 2 µA
- 200 W PEAK PULSE POWER (8/20 µs)
- High ESD protection level: up to 25 kV
- High integration
- Suitable for high-density boards
Where transient overvoltage protection in ESD-sensitive equipment is required, such as :
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- GSM HANDSETS AND ACCESSORIES
- CAR RADIO
It is particularly recommended for parallel port protection where the line interface withstands only a 2 kV ESD surge.