ESP32 One, mini Development Board with WiFi / Bluetooth, With OV2640 2MP Camera
ESP32 One is a development board powered by ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3, which features 802.11 b/g/m and BLE4.2.
The ESP32 One integrates power circuits, users can power the board by USB adapter or 4.2V batteries pack. The ESP32 One can be used for image recognition, voice processing and More...
- OV2640 camera (optional) and digital microphone, supports applications like image recognition, voice processing...
- Standard 40PIN GPIO header, compatible with Raspberry Pi HATs for sorts of IoT applications.
- Integrated Li-ion battery boost charging manager, supports battery charging/discharging, and can also be powered from the USB connection.
- Compatible with Arduino and ESP-IDF software SDK, seamlessly connecting with ESP-WHO applications.
- Onboard 8MB PSRAM, 4MB FLASH storage, supports SD extension as well.
- CP2102 USB to UART converter, for serial debugging/programming.
- 4x LED indicators, make it easy to check the operating status.
Image Recognition & Voice Processing
Incorporates OV2640 2MP Camera (Optional) And Digital Microphone
Compatible with ESP-WHO framework, it is fast and easy to build applications like facial recognition, speech wakeup, and the like...
Battery-Powered Or USB-Powered
The Battery Can Also Be Charged Via USB Connection, Needs No Additional Charger