The FP6291 is the current mode boost DC to DC converter. Its PWM circuitry with built-in 0.25ohm power MOSFET makes this regulator highly power efficient. The internal compensation network also minimizes as many as 6 external component counts. the non-inverting input of the error amplifier connects to a 0.6V precision reference voltage and the internal soft-start function can reduce the inrush current. The FP6291 is available as a SOT23-6L package and makes it space-saving on PCBs.
- Adjustable output up to 24V
- Internal fixed PWM frequency of 1.0MHz
- Precision feedback reference voltage: 0.6V
- Internal 0.25ohm, 2A, 26V Power MOSFET
- Shutdown Current: 0.1uA
- Over Voltage and Temperature Protection
- Adjustable over current protection at 0.5A to 2.5A