INA219 Module Zerø-Drift, Bidirectional Current/Power Monitor With I2C Interface
The INA219 is a current shunt and power monitor with an I2C- or SMBUS-compatible interface. The device monitors both shunt voltage drop and bus supply voltage, with programmable conversion times and filtering. A programmable calibration value, combined with an internal multiplier, enables direct readouts of current in amperes. An additional multiplying register calculates power in watts. The I2C- or SMBUS-compatible interface features 16 programmable addresses.
- Senses Bus Voltages from 0 to 26 V
- Reports Current, Voltage, and Power
- 16 Programmable Addresses
- High Accuracy: 0.5% (Maximum)
- SOT23-8 and SOIC-8 Packages