NRF5340-DK is a development kit for the nRF5340 SoC. The DK supports development with an extensive range of wireless protocols. It supports Bluetooth Low Energy with features such as high-throughput 2 Mbps, Advertising Extensions and Long Range. Mesh protocols like Bluetooth mesh, Thread and Zigbee can run concurrently with Bluetooth LE, enabling smartphones to provision, commission, configure and control mesh nodes. NFC, ANT, 802.15.4 and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols are also supported. The DK is bundled with an NFC antenna that quickly enables testing of nRF5340's NFC-A tag functionality. A SEGGER J-Link debugger is on the board, enabling full-blown programming and debugging, of both the nRF5340 SoC and external targets.
- Versatile development kit for nRF5340 SoC
- Arduino Uno Rev3 compatible
- 2.4GHz and NFC antennas
- SWF RF connector for direct RF measurement
- User-programmable LEDs(4) and buttons(4)
- SEGGER J-Link OB programmer/debugger
- Pins for measuring power consumption
- 1.7-5V supply from USB, external, Li-Po battery or CR2032 coin cell battery
nRF5340 development board, NFC antenna, Battery .