The NUCLEO-F767ZI is a STM32 Nucleo - 144 board with STM32F767ZIT6 microcontroller. It provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototype with the STM32 microcontroller choosing various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The ST Zio connector which is an extension of Arduino Uno, provides access to more peripherals and ST morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-144 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer and it comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples as well as direct access to the ARM mdeb online resource. It is supported by wide choice of integrated development environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs and ARM mbed.
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP144 package, flexible board power supply, 5V from ST-LINK/V2-1 USB VBUS
- External power sources of 3.3V & 7V-12V on ST Zio or ST morpho connectors, 5V on ST morpho connector
- USB OTG or full speed device with Micro-AB connector (depending on STM32 support)
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant Ethernet connector (depending on STM32 support)
- 3 user LEDs, 2 push buttons, USER and RESET
- 32.768KHz LSE crystal oscillator
Embedded Design & Development