The STM32 Nucleo-64 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode. NUCLEO-G07xRB board photoThe ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 or LQFP48 package
- 1 user LED shared with ARDUINO®
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector
- ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR Embedded Workbench®, MDK-ARM, and STM32CubeIDE
- External SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
- 24 MHz or 48 MHz HSE
- External SMPS experimentation dedicated connector
- Micro-B or Mini-B USB connector for the ST-LINK
- MIPI® debug connector