STM32 nucleo-32 development board with STM32L412KB MCU supports Arduino, ST Zio and morpho connectivity. The board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontrollers, choosing from various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The Arduino™ Nano connectivity makes it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer and comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to the Arm® Mbed Enabled™ on-line resources.
- STM32 microcontrollers in 32 pin packages
- USB communication (LD1), power LED (LD2) and user LED (LD3) three LEDs
- Reset push-button
- ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources (flexible power-supply options)
- Mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port are on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer
- Support of a wide choice of IDEs including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs, Arm® Mbed™