- 4x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 compatible
- Flexible power supply options: powered from either PCIe 12V, OR from 12V DC header
- Onboard VL805 chip, driver-free, plug and play
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board
- When used with a PC mother board, you'd better connect it through a PCIe extension cable
- You need to fix the module by standoffs when using, otherwise, the module may not be recognized because of shaking.
- The module is powered by 12V and 3.3V via the PCIe port, please make sure that both of the 12V and 3.3V pins are working normally.
- This module is driver-free, it is plug and play.
USB 3.2 SSD Test (Left), USB 2.0 SSD Test (Right)