Raspberry Pi NFC HAT based on PN532 operating in the 13.56MHz frequency range. It supports three communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, and UART. NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless technology allows contactless point-to-point data communication between devices within a short distance of 10 cm. It is widely used in applications such as access control system, smart tickets, meal card, etc.
Based on the popular NFC controller PN532 with multi interface options, this HAT will easily enable NFC function for your Raspberry Pi.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard PN532 chip, supports various NFC/RFID cards like MIFARE/NTAG2xx, etc.
- Three interface options: I2C, SPI, and UART, configured via jumpers and switches
- Breakout control pins, for easily connecting with host boards like STM32/Arduino
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Python/C, STM32, Arduino)
- PN532 NFC HAT x1
- MIFARE Classic 1K Card x1