433MHz RF Transmitter and Receiver Module - FS1000A
The FS1000A 433MHz is a wireless RF module, cheap in price, and easy to use. The modules are for wireless systems and projects. In this module, the transmitter can only transmit data and the receiver can only receive that information. It means you can only send information from point one to two and not from two to one.
The module can transfer or receive the data over 3 meters but with proper antenna and power supplies it may reach up to 100 meters theoretically. However, practically one can hardly cover about 30 to 35 meters.
The main part of the transmitter module is the SAW resonator which is tuned for 433.xx MHz operation. Moreover, there is also a switching transistor and a few other passive components.
The receiver module is a little complex, consists of an RF tuned circuit and some operational amplifiers to amplify the received carrier wave coming from the transmitter. It then provided the coming amplified signal to a phase lock loop (PLL) which permits the decoder to lock onto a stream of digital bits which allows better-decoded output.
- Easy to integrate (V+, GND, and Data)
- The device in deep sleep mode when Data pin is grounded
- Very small dimension
- Wide input supply (2.5 V to 12V)
Specifications of Transmitter Module
- Wireless (RF) Simplex Transmitter and Receiver
- Transmitter Operating Voltage: +5V only
- Transmitter Operating current: 9mA to 40mA
- Operating frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission Distance: 3 meters (without antenna) to 100 meters (maximum)
- Modulating Technique: ASK (Amplitude shift keying)
- Data Transmission speed: 10Kbps
- Circuit type: Saw resonator
- Low cost and small package
Specifications of Receiver Module
- Operation voltage: DC5V
- Static Current: 4MA
- Receiver frequency: 433.92MHZ; 315 Mhz
- Sensitivity: 105DB
- External Antenna：32CM signal wire, spiral