TM1638 is an IC dedicated to LED (light-emitting diode display) drive control and equipped with a keypad scan interface. It integrates SPI like MCU digital interface, data latch, LED drive, and keypad scanning circuit. This product is reliable in quality, stable in performance and strong in the interference resistance.
- 10 segments × 8 bits display
- Keypad scanning (8 × 3 bits)
- Brightness adjustment circuit (8-level adjustable duty ratio)
- Serial interfaces (CLK, STB, DIO)
- Oscillation mode: RC oscillation
- Built-in power-on reset circuit
- Package type: SOP28
It is mainly used for household electrical appliances (smart water heaters, microwave ovens, washing machines, air conditioners, electric stove), set-top boxes, electronic scale, smart meters and other digital tube or LED display devices.