This is a driver-free 3 ports USB 3.2 Gen1 Hub HAT for Raspberry Pi, also with a Gigabit Ethernet port, provides more USB/network capability to your Pi, make it easy to connect more USB devices and network devices.
The HAT features a standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, when working with Raspberry Pi 4, the USB 3.2 Gen1 ports is able to provide up to 5 Gbps data rate, which means 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 /1.1
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, 1000M/100M/10M compatible
- Onboard external USB-C 5V DC power port, ensures a more stable power supply
- 1x power indicator and 3x USB port indicators, easy to check the operating status
- Driver-free, plug, and play, compatible with OS including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android
- Purpose-made for Raspberry Pi 4, compatible with other Raspberry Pi versions as well