200x200, 1.54inch E-Ink display module(B), three-color, SPI interface
This is an E-Ink display module, 1.54inch, 200x200 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display. Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- → No backlight needed, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- → Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- → SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
- → Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- → Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/STM32)
|CS||SPI chip select (Low active)|
|DC||Data/Command control pin (High for data, and low for command)|
|RST||External reset pin (Low for reset)|
|BUSY||Busy state output pin (Low for busy)|