- 10.1inch QLED quantum dot display, wider color gamut, more pure chroma, and longer lifetime.
- 1280 x 720 hardware resolution, support software resolution (up to 1920 x 1080).
- 10-point capacitive touch control.
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness (case version only).
- When used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie.
- Ubuntu is supported when used with Jetson Nano.
- When used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7.
- Support popular Game Consoles like Xbox360, PS4, and SWITCH.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- It has a 3.5mm audio jack and supports HDMI audio output.