HT12E - 212 Series of Encoders - Encoder for IR/ RF Remote Control Applications - DIP-18 - Holtek Semiconductor
The 212 encoders are a series of CMOS LSIs for remote control system applications. They are capable of encoding information which consists of N address bits and 12-N data bits. Each address/data input can be set to one of the two logic states. The programmed addresses/data are transmitted together with the header bits via an RF or an infrared transmission medium upon receipt of a trigger signal.
- Operating voltage
- 2.4V~12V for the HT12E
- Low power and high noise immunity CMOS technology
- Low standby current: 0.1uA (typ.) at VDD=5V
- HT12E with a 38kHz carrier for infrared transmission medium
- Minimum transmission word
- Four words for the HT12E
- Built-in oscillator needs only 5% resistor
- Data code has positive polarity
- Minimal external components
- Pair with Holtek's 212 series of decoders
- 18-pin DIP
All products sold at rarecomponents.com are 100% Genuine parts made by the original manufacturers as listed on the product page. We do not stock duplicate parts in any case. All goods are checked before sending them out. The user assumes all responsibility and liability for proper and safe handelling of the goods after receiving the shipment. For any further clarification you can contact us by the means provided on the contact us page.