USBPrayog - DIY Assembly Kit
USBPrayog is an open source DIY board compatible with Arduino. Low cost, low complexity, USB by firmware, and a cool prototying area.
This project is open, so you can download all the stuff needed to make yours and start running.
Metaboard is best used with USBaspLoader (more information here)
Take a look at the design goals:
- Low complexity and thus extremely low price.
- No SMD components. Easy to assemble at home.
- (Mostly) compatible with Arduino in board dimension and connector layout. Can also be programmed by Arduino's development environment via USB.
- No upfront investment for development environment or programmer hardware.
- Breadboard area on board.
- Completely Open Source.
Kit Includes :
1x USBPrayog PCB
1x Atmega8l-8pu (Metaboard Bootloader is not Progammed Click here for details)
1x 16MHz Half Size Crystal Resonator
2x 68E , 0.25 W Resistor
1x 1K5, 0.25 W Resistor
1x 1M, 0.25W Resistor
2x 10uF/25V Capacitor
2x 22pf Ceramic Capacitor
1x 40x1 Bergstrip
2x 2Pin Jumper Cap Shunt
2x 3V6 Zener Diode
1x 104 Ceramic Capacitor
1x 1N4007 Diode
1x 28 Pin Narrow IC base
1x Micro Switch (Reset Switch)
1x 7805 Voltage Regulater
1x USB B type female connector
1x DC Barrel Jack for Power Supply
1x USB B Type Cable 1.5 MTR Length
ask a question about this product