MP2307 - 3A - 23V - 340KHz Synchronous Rectified Step-Down Converter - SOP8
The MP2307 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator. The device integrates 100mΩ MOSFETS that provide 3A of continuous load current over a wide operating input voltage of 4.75V to 23V. Current mode control provides fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limit. An adjustable soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on and in shutdown mode, the supply current drops below 1µA. This device, available in an 8-pin SOIC package, provides a very compact system solution with minimal reliance on external components.
- 3A Continuous Output Current
- A Peak Output Current
- Wide 4.75V to 23V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 100mΩ Power MOSFET SwitchesOutput Adjustable from 0.925V to 20V
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Fixed 340kHz Frequency
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under Voltage Lockout
- Thermally Enhanced 8-Pin SOIC Package
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!