MT3608 - High Efficiency 1.2MHz 2A Step Up Converter - SOT23-6
The MT3608 is a constant frequency, 6-pin SOT23 current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications. The MT3608 switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors 2mm or less in height. Internal soft-start results in small inrush current and extends battery life. The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads. The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload. The MT3608 is available in a small 6-pin SOT-23 package.
- Integrated 80mΩ Power MOSFET
- 2V to 24V Input Voltage
- 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Internal 4A Switch Current Limit
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Internal Compensation
- Up to 28V Output Voltage
- Automatic Pulse Frequency Modulation Mode at Light Loads
- up to 97% Efficiency
- Available in a 6-Pin SOT23-6 Package
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Set-Top Boxed
- LCD Bais Supply
- DSL and Cable Modems and Routers
- Networking cards powered from PCI or PCI express slots
Q. Do you provide Cash on Delivery service?
A. We do not support Cash on delivery. we understand that some of the customers may feel it unsafe to transact on hubtronics website. We assure that your transactions are 100% secured. Major reasons for us not supporting CoD are following.
- We are not a marketplace platform, we are a single seller webstore. Marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart have to provide services like CoD to ensure that the customers are safe from the fraudulent sellers. For your order on Hubtronics, we are solely responsible for fulfillment and we make sure that we provide up to the mark service to our customers.
- We use 3rd party courier services. Unlike Amazon / Flipkart, we can not have our own logistics network and we rely on 3rd party courier services like FedEx, DTDC to deliver your orders. These courier companies charge a good commission amount for CoD orders. The fees charged by courier companies for CoD usually ranges from Rs. 50-80 for each order which makes shipping too costly for small items of values under Rs. 1000. Instead of giving that commission to courier companies, We rather give that price benefit to our customers, who believe in our services.
- To avoid non-serious customers. We started providing CoD services briefly once. Our experience was quite bad as many people just placed the orders for products they were not actually interested to purchase and they refused to take the delivery. In such cases the parcel is sent back to us by shipping service and we still have to pay courier charges. As we were getting too many such orders, we decided to put a stop to CoD orders.
- Business is mutual trust. As we are a single seller online store, we understand the consequences of poor quality service. We can not afford to loose your trust. So, give us a chance to gain your trust. #KeepExperimenting!